Fitness and Recreation
With our beautiful Fall Creek Greenway and Trail running through the heart of Millersville, there’s no better place to get out with neighbors and friends, get moving, and enjoy your surroundings.
- Help residents, families and friends get out for some healthy exercise and improve their fitness
- Help people discover and enjoy Millersville’s unique recreational venues, including our own Fall Creek Preserve and the amazing Fall Creek Trail, connecting to Fort Benjamin Harrison State Park and other trails that head to Broad Ripple, downtown Indy and more
- Show folks how they can reconnect with nature here
- Meet neighbors, socialize and have some fun!
- Wednesday Walks: In July and August 2022, small groups enjoyed gathering for hour-long morning walks on our magnificent, miles-long stretch of the Fall Creek Trail. They were a great chance to connect with nature and a few neighbors. Check out this fun video from the first walk. This series has ended but may be resurrected again in the future.
We want to do more and help more people discover the many easy ways to be active here. Not only can we hop on the Fall Creek Trail to walk, run or bike, there are great spots in our own back yard to do yoga, bird-watch, fish, launch a kayak or canoe, or just sit and meditate and enjoy a breath of fresh air.
Tell us what you’d like.
What activities would you be interested in? We want your input! Please help by taking this quick survey right now.
Ideas? Want to help?
Contact: Nicki Laycoax
WhatsApp +1-317-324-6697 or Instagram @YogaConNicki
Can you volunteer to help with this initiative? Get involved just a little bit, organizing something you already love to do!
Please take our short online survey to help us plan activities people care about.