We have connected 30 neighborhoods
and created a stronger community.
Our all-volunteer organization has accomplished amazing things.
We have organized leaders and volunteers; sparked new ideas and managed sound planning; connected with city planners and managers, other neighborhood support organizations, and other communities. We have revitalized the Millersville area and continue to improve its quality of life.
- Millersville Treasures tour and book (2010)
- Village beautification – New trees and Gateway Gardens on road medians
- A master plan (2012) for Millersville based on two years of development with City Planning
- Summer concerts (2010-2012) on the lawn at Public School 106
- Millersville Café Market (2011-2013) – A wonderful summer series of community socials
- A redeveloped shopping center – Business development efforts and Village advocacy helped revitalize a badly deteriorated shopping center
- Safe sidewalks, bike lanes and calmer traffic – Connectivity planning and advocacy led to new, safer connections between our schools, Village, Greenway and neighborhoods
- The Millersville at Fall Creek Preserve and pocket park with limestone art sculpture, four years in the making! (2012-2016)
- A focused anti-litter campaign including monthly “Quick-Hitter Litter Cleanups” and an annual “Big Millersville Cleanup”
- Millersville Village business directory and business outreach initiative
- Quality controls on new businesses – Appeals to the City and business owners have helped impact signage, landscaping, lighting, late hours and more
- Outreach events supporting students, teachers and staff at our community schools
- Numerous grants and awards supporting Millersville community improvement projects
- Millersville Village signage (2021), helping create a sense of place and community identity
- The Millersville Fall Creek Overlook (2022) – Grassy trailside clearing with scenic creek views, stone benches and native wildflowers